1. The card is only valid after the cardholder has written his/her signature on the back of the Camping Card in clear block letters. The Camping Card is valid from delivery until 15th of September each year.
2. The card gives two adults and four children up to the age of 16, free camping at 42 campsites that are listed in the brochure that accompanies the Camping Card and on the Camping Card website.
3. Card holders must present the Camping Card along with personal identification documents (valid drivers licence, passport etc) upon arrival to the campsite. Each card has a magnetic strip that holds a deposit for 28 nights. The Camping Card is like a pre paid credit card. It holds 28 krona, where one (1) krona represents one night.
4. The Camping Card is valid for 28 nights for each card. Each night counts for unit meaning that two adults and up to four children are counted as one unit and 28 units equal 28 nights. These 28 nights can be used from the day that campsites are open to September 15th 2017. When the 28 nights/units have been used the card is no longer valid.
5. The Camping Card does not provide free access to other services that the campsite may offer and charges for, e.g. electricity and etc. In all cases there is free access to public restrooms and running water if otherwise provided.
6. Cardholders shall respect the rules of each campsite.
7. Caretakers of each campsite are authorized to expel those who do not comply with the rules of the respective campsite.
8. The Camping Card is valid for the respective campsites while they are open to the public throughout the year 2017, but not longer than 15th of September.
9. Card holders are authorized to stay for four (4) consecutive days at each campsite.
10. There are no limits to how often each card holder can visit each campsite within the 28 nights/units that are included in the card.
11. Caretakers on camping sites have the authority to confiscate cards that have not been signed by the cardholder.
12. The Lodging tax (111 ISK pr night) is not included in the Camping Card.
13. The Camping Card is not a VIP card. If the campsite is fully occupied
upon arrival, then presenting the Camping Card does not ensure preferential treatment.
14. If there are any changes amongst the campsites that participate in the Campingcard the final and the valid list of campsites is always the list of campsites on the web page www.campingcard. is but not the list of campsites in the brochure.
Refunds: The Camping Card is non refundable. Lost card is not refundable.
Misuse: Misuse of the Camping Card can result that it will be commandeered.
Liability: The Camping Card ehf. does not take any responsibility should a camping site is temporarily closed or not in operation for unknown reasons.
Taxes. All prices included VAT and all invoices are issued including VAT.